Read/Reply : 562/3
  • netsyssa1
  • (2 posts)

Hello there,

So I currently have two Hikvision cameras linked to my cameraFTP account, and I've been using it for about two months without any issue.

Also I needed to share the cameras to a website, which I also did without any problem, using the iFrame provided in My cameras > Manage publishes

Earlier today I needed to check something and noticed the iframes are no longer working properly, the latest uploaded frame is display as expected, but when you click on the "click to play" button, nothing happens as if the button was broken, and the timeline does not appear. This was working when I first set this up, and I do not believe I've made any changes, I simply copied and pasted the iframe code directly to my site. I'm using wordpress.

Any suggestions to get it working again would be greatly appreciated. This is the website with the shared iframes https://netsyssa.com/proyectos/

8/20/2024 1:17:06 PM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (316 posts)
Subject: Re:iFrame for website issue

I replicated your problem. We will fix it ASAP. It will be solved tonight. So tomorrow it should be fine.

Our engineers recently added a new feature: "Inspect each video frame/image". It might have affected the embedded viewer. It will be fixed very quickly. FYI, the feature can help users find very detailed information in a video when an event happened. A video is played at x frames/s. If x is big, e.g. x>10, and if an event happened very quickly (for a very short period of time), it is very hard to see the details. CameraFTP Viewer can play videos at 16 times faster or slower. You can quickly locate a video file using faster play speed; then you can use slower speed to see the details. "Inspect each frame" goes one step further: it lets you view each frame one by one.

8/20/2024 2:41:03 PM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (316 posts)

Update: The issue was resolved yesterday evening. Thanks.

8/21/2024 9:13:54 AM

• netsyssa1
  • (2 posts)

Excellent. Yes, I can confirm it works now.

Thank you

8/21/2024 11:05:12 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003