Forum Index \ CameraFTP Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 613/1
  • BrandportTest
  • (1 posts)

I have recently subscribed to a couple of plans for trying them out.

• One Image Plan
  • One Video Plan 

I want to embed both these feeds onto a webpage but when I do this, I get a CameraFTP logo on the top right. How can I replace this with my logo.

8/6/2024 4:03:53 AM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (316 posts)
Subject: Re:Removing CameraFTP Logo / watermark

Thank you for using our service. Please note the logo is our brand name. Any product or service has a logo / brand name; e.g. If you upload a video to YouTube and when you play it, it will display YouTube logo. For large enterprise customers / resellers, we can customize the logo for free.

Regular users usually don’t need to customize the logo. If it is important to you, we can offer you a feature called “Custom Logo and Login Page” service:

• You will get a custom login/landing web page that you can customize (by editing the HTML file yourself). The custom login page will be at: https://USERNAME.firstcloudit.com. (powered by DriveHQ.com’s static web hosting service.)
  •  After you log in to CameraFTP.com, the website will display your logo;
  • The camera viewer will display your logo; the embedded camera viewer will also display your logo.

It will cost $9/month or $90/year. Please note it is a custom order. You need to contact CameraFTP support via email directly.

8/6/2024 9:40:57 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003