Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22004/1
  • bhargava.appy
  • (1 posts)
hi, i own a site but the service provider does not allow me ts store much, so i thought edirecting them to where i store my data so that they can down load from here.. so whats the procedure for that, ???

1/21/2009 5:34:42 AM

  • DriveHQ Webmaster
  • (1098 posts)
Subject: Re: directing people from my site

You can publish your website or files on Please note you must have a True Account or Paid Account to publish.

A True Account means we can identify you; your account must be registered with a private domain company email address. ISP email address, whether free or paid, is not valid for a True account. Without a private domain email address, you can deposit $3 to your DriveHQ account.

It is recommended to upgrade to a paid account, which offers more storage and download bytes. Once you have a True or Paid Account, you can upload your files to the \wwwhome folder. Files in \wwwhome folder can be linked as:

If it doesn't work, please make sure your website is published.

You can logon, go to Online Storage & Sharing --> Publish --> Publish My Website --> Enable / Disable to disable your website then re-enable it.


1/21/2009 9:44:36 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003